If you own several computers, laptops, notebooks or desktop PCs, you probably have a different desktop wallpapers on each of them,Since selecting the same one on all of them can be a time-consuming task. However, you can rely on Clowp to simplify this job and enjoy the same selection of wallpapers on all your devices. You need to create an online account that would help you gain access to the same desktop background images – You simply need to use the same credentials on all your devices, then choose the wallpapers you prefer. You can add your favorite graphic files, then upload them to an existing public album or create a dedicated gallery, If you want your pics to remain private.
You can also assign them to a playlist, so that you can select it when needed. Furthermore, you can switch to a new wallpaper with a single mouse click, by accessing the functions of Clowp via its system tray icon. You can specify if you are interested in viewing only the images you uploaded yourself, Or if you want to get all the Clowp wallpapers on your desktop. Additionally, if you want to modify the rotation interval, you need to login with your credentials on the website and enter the frequency you prefer, in minutes. All in all, Clowp can help you enjoy your chosen wallpapers on all computers where the same credentials are used – You can set it to run at startup and you will no longer need to manually choose a new desktop background when you are bored with the current one.
1. Search for pictures per date, per location, per city, per country
2. Clowp detects automatically the location (country, city, street name…etc.)
3. Daily back up for all your pictures
4. Info box on your desktop showing the picture location, the picture age…etc.
5. You can archive the picture if you don’t want to display it as wallpaper
6. Display all picture details exposure, iso speed, focal length, resolution, equip model…etc.
7. Display the picture location on the google map.
8. Create a public short link (in case the owner wants to send it to one of his friend)
9. And plenty of other new features